Displays a dialog box with a custom message and title that prompts a user to add his/her credentials, and stores the username and password as string variables, that can be later used to log into other apps.
- Message - The message displayed in the dialog box. This field supports only strings and string variables.
All strings must be placed between quotation marks.
- Title - The title of the dialog box. This field supports only strings and string variables.
- Username - The username added by the user, as a string variable.
- Password - The password added by the user, as a string variable.
- Result - A boolean variable that lets you know if the user clicked OK or Cancel. Clicking OK returns true, while clicking Cancel returns false.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 3 months ago