Repeats a set of activities a specified number of times. Add the activities to repeat inside this activity.
- For each - Enter a name by which to refer to the current iteration. The default value is
- Repeat number of times - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select Number to enter the number of times to execute the activities added inside the activity. Alternatively, choose one of the other options from the menu to indicate the number of times to repeat:
- Select a parent Excel file or the Project Notebook, and then select a cell that contains a number.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Number Of Times - See Repeat number of times in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 24 days ago