Removes a DataRow from a specified DataTable.
- DataTable - The DataTable object from which the row is removed.
- RowIndex - The index of the row to be removed.
- Row - The DataRow object which is to be removed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
You can see how the Remove Data Row activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
You can check and download the example from here.
Updated 12 months ago