Moves a file from a specified location to another.
- Path - The path of the file to be moved.
- Destination - The destination path where the file is to be moved.
- Overwrite - When checked, overwrites the files in the destination folder with the file that is to be copied.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
Updated about a year ago