Merges the Destination with the Source, indicating whether to preserve changes and how to handle missing schema in the Source.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Destination - The DataTable object to which the source DataTable is merged.
- MissingSchemaAction - Specifies the action to take if there are schema issues when merging the two DataTables.
- Source - The DataTable object to be added to the destination DataTable.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Here you can see how the Merge Data Table activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated 7 months ago