Merges the specified DataTable with the current DataTable, indicating whether to preserve changes and how to handle missing schema in the current DataTable.
- Destination - The DataTable object to which the source DataTable is merged.
- Source - The DataTable object to be added to the destination DataTable.
- MissingSchemaAction - Specifies the action to take when merging the two DataTables.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Here you can see how the Merge Data Table activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated 4 months ago