Executes a PowerShell command with specified input parameters.
- Parameters - A dictionary of PowerShell command parameters.
- CommandText - The PowerShell command that is to be executed.
- Input - A collection of PSObjects that are passed to the writer of the pipeline used to execute the command. Can be the output of another InvokePowerShell activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- PowerShellVariables - A dictionary of named objects that represent variables used within the current session of the command. A PowerShell command can retrieve information from IN and In/Out variables and can set Out variables.
- IsScript - Specifies if the command text is a script.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
Updated 7 months ago