Invokes a method of a specified COM object.
- MethodName - The name of the method you want to invoke.
- ProgID - The progId of the object type of the method you want to invoke.
- CLSID - Class ID of the COM object.
- BindingFlags - Specifies flags that control binding and the way in which the search for members and types is conducted by reflection.
- Arguments - A collection of arguments for the method to be invoked.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
Updated 3 months ago