Displays a dialog box that prompts the user with a label message and an input field.
- Title - The title of the input dialog.
- Label - The label of the form field.
- Options - An array of options to chose from. If set to contain only one element, a textbox appears to write text. If set to contain 2 or 3 elements, they appear as radio buttons to select from. If set to contain more than 3 items, they appear as a combo box to select from. This field supports only String Array variables.
- IsPassword - Specifies if the input value should be treated as a password.
- Result - The value inserted by the user in the input dialog.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.