Stores usernames and passwords securely in the Windows Credential Manager and enables you to save credentials for later use in the automation. To log in using the credentials, add Type Into activities and select the saved for later username and password values as the text to type.
- Saved credentials - Select existing credentials to use in the automation from the drop-down menu, or select Add new credentials to add new ones.
If you choose to add new credentials, provide the following information in the Add credentials dialog box and click OK:
- App or Site - The application or website where the credentials are used.
- Username - The username used to log in.
- Password - The password used to log in.
The credentials you add using this activity are saved in the Windows Credential Manager and can be used in other projects.
- Click Manage on the right side of the drop-down menu to open the UiPath Credential Manager window.. This is where you can edit or delete existing credentials, or add new ones.
- Saved for later as - Click Plus next to the field and select Save for Later Use from the menu. Enter a name for the saved value and click OK.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- AutosubmitTimeoutSeconds - The number of seconds for which to display a login dialog when the selected credentials are used for the first time during execution. While the dialog is displayed, you can make adjustments to the credentials. If no changes are made during this time, the credentials are submitted automatically. The default value is 10 seconds.
- CredentialName - The name of the stored credentials to use.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
- Credential - See Saved for later as in the body of the activity.
Updated 6 months ago