The GetFormTasks activity helps you query a single action or a set of actions filtered by specific criteria, namely the action's DTO properties:
The output object of the GetFormTasks activity can be used in any other persistence activity, for example WaitForFormTaskAndResume, to cover the scenarios that require another workflow to wait on the actions, different than the one that created those actions (for example, building a recovery workflow in case the current job fails). You can also pass the output object to a different process as input, so that you don't need to wait for all the actions to be completed until the initial process resumes.
Filtering and querying the actions uses the OData syntax, based on the action's metadata.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Orchestrator Folder Path - The path to the Orchestrator Folder you want to use with this activity. If left empty, the current Orchestrator folder is used. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Reference - The action's reference that was set using the CreateFormTask activity.
- Task Catalog Name - The action's catalog name that was set using the CreateFormTask activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
OData Query Option
Field Data Type
AND/OR operators are also supported.
- Task Objects (Output) - The list of output objects that match the criteria set in the activity. The output is returned from Orchestrator as a List object. Use this object to create a recovery workflow or to pass it as input to a different process.
Some properties can be configured straight from the body of the activity itself, for easier handling, such as:
- Task Catalog Name
- Task Objects (Output)
Updated 28 days ago