Deletes a specified folder.
To learn how to use this activity, see Tutorial: Working with Files and Folders.
- Folder name - Click Browse next to the field and then browse to and select the folder to delete. Alternatively, you can click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, choose one of the available options to indicate the path of the folder to delete:
- Data from the Project Notebook, a parent Excel file or Outlook account. For example, select an Excel file and then select a cell that contains a folder path, or indicate a field from a selected email in Outlook that contains a folder path.
- Use Saved Value - Select a value in the form of a folder path that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Text - Enter a folder path in the Text Builder.
- Ask when run - Prompt for a folder path when the project is executed.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Path - See Folder name in the body of the activity.
- Recursive - If selected, the folder is deleted even if it is not empty. If not selected, the folder is only deleted if it is empty. This option is selected by default.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated about a year ago