Deletes a specified file.
- File name - Click Browse next to the field and then browse to and select the file to delete. Alternatively, you can click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, choose one of the available options to indicate the path of the file to delete:
- If the activity is inside a For Each File in Folder activity, you can select CurrentFile > Full Name (includes full path) to indicate the path of the file you are currently iterating through.
- Data from the Project Notebook, a parent Excel file or Outlook account. For example, select an Excel file and then select a cell that contains a file path, or indicate a field from a selected email in Outlook that contains a file path.
- Use Saved Value - Select a value in the form of a file path that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Text - Enter a file path in the Text Builder.
- Ask when run - Prompt for a file path when the project is executed.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Path - See File name in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 6 months ago