Waits for a specified amount of time before continuing the workflow.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Duration - The amount of time (in the format hh:mm:ss) you want the following activity to be delayed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
This activity is built by Microsoft. For more information, see their official documentation.
Waits for a specified amount of time before continuing the workflow. Add this activity between activities that require good timing, for example before an activity that is waiting for an application to start, or between an activity that takes longer to process data and the next activity that uses that data as input.
Configuring the Activity
In the Body of the Activity
- Duration (seconds) - Click Plus on the right side of the field, and then select Choose Duration to select for how long to delay the following activity.
In the Properties Panel
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Duration - See Duration in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 5 months ago