Creates a form task in Orchestrator.
This activity needs the UiPath.FormActivityLibrary dependency to work properly.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- FolderPath - The path to an Orchestrator Folder different to the one the current process operates in, where you want to create the task. To read more on Orchestrator Folders, go here. For Classic folders, this property can only be used with Floating Robots and only if the current user has the correct task privilege in the target folder. For Modern folders, folder path overriding is not supported. This field supports only strings and
This property must be used only if the task must be created or queried from a folder different than the current one. If the user performing this action does not have the required permission for the target folder, task creation fails and throws a critical error. You can view more info on Folder Permissions here.
- FormData - A collection of business data in the form
Dictionary<String,Argument>that you want to display in a form within the orchestrator task inbox. Modifying OUT and IN/OUT arguments maps them back to the workflow after task completion. This field supports only
- TaskCatalog - An optional business classification of task items. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- TaskPriority - Enables you to select the priority level of the task. By default, this property is set to TaskPriority.Medium The following options are available: TaskPriority.Low, TaskPriority.Medium, TaskPriority.High, TaskPriority.Critical.
- TaskTitle - The title of the task you want to create. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- TaskObject(Output) - The task object that is returned from Orchestrator as a
FormTaskDataobject after the task is created. This object can be passed to the Wait for Form Task and Resume activity in order to suspend the execution of the workflow until the task is completed.
- Storage Bucket Name - The storage bucket you want to use for large data files referenced in the form data.
- Storage Folder Path - The full path to the folder in the specified storage bucket. This field supports only strings and
Some properties can be configured straight from the body of the activity itself, for easier handling, such as:
- Task Title
- Task Priority
- Task Catalog
- Form Data
- Task Object (Output)
Also, by clicking the Open Form Designer button, you can open the Form Designer Wizard, which enables you to customize the form that you want to use in your workflow.
Updated about a month ago