Creates a form task in Orchestrator.
This activity needs the UiPath.FormActivityLibrary dependency to work properly.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- FormData - A collection of business data in the form
Dictionary<String,Argument>that you want to display in a form within the orchestrator task inbox. Modifying OUT and IN/OUT arguments maps them back to the workflow after task completion. This field supports only
- TaskCatalog - An optional business classification of task items. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- TaskPriority - Enables you to select the priority level of the task. By default, this property is set to TaskPriority.Medium The following options are available: TaskPriority.Low, TaskPriority.Medium, TaskPriority.High, TaskPriority.Critical.
- TaskTitle - The title of the task you want to create. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- TaskObject(Output) - The task object that is returned from Orchestrator as a
FormTaskDataobject after the task is created. This object can be passed to the Wait for Form Task and Resume activity in order to suspend the execution of the workflow until the task is completed.
Some properties can be configured straight from the body of the activity itself, for easier handling, such as:
- Task Title
- Task Priority
- Task Catalog
- Form Data
- Task Object (Output)
Also, by clicking the Open Form Designer button, you can open the Form Designer Wizard, which enables you to customize the form that you want to use in your workflow.
Updated 22 days ago