Runs a specified process in Orchestrator with an optional list of input arguments.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Arguments - A list of IN arguments that you can pass to the process you want to run from Orchestrator.
- Process Name - The name of the process in Orchestrator you want to run, stored in a String variable. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the specified process is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated about a month ago