Assigns one or more tasks in the current workflow to a user in Orchestrator by using an email address or a username registered in Orchestrator.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- TaskUserAssignments - A list of task identifiers and corresponding user information to which a task is to be assigned, stored in a
List<TaskUserAssignment>object. This field supports only
List<TaskUserAssignment>objects. The object must contain a task identifier and its corresponding user information, such as an email address or a username that is registered in Orchestrator.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- FailedTaskAssignments - If any of the user assignment requests fail, a list is created, containing the task identifier, error message, and error code, as well as the email address or username that is registered in Orchestrator, in a
List<TaskAssignmentResponse>object in this property field. This field supports only
Some properties can be configured straight from the body of the activity itself, for easier handling, such as:
- Task User Assignment (Input)
- Failed Task Assignments (Output)
Updated 2 months ago