Adds a DataRow to a specified DataTable.
- DataTable - The DataTable object to which the row is to be added.
- DataRow - The DataRow object to be added to the DataTable. If this property is set, then the ArrayRow property is ignored.
- ArrayRow - An array of objects to be added to the DataTable. The type of each object should map to the type of its corresponding column in the DataTable.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
You can see how the Add Data Row activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities and it is used for managing multiple databases. You can check and download the example from here.
Updated 2 years ago