Can be used to suspend the execution of the current workflow until a specified Job is completed. To designate a Job, a
JobData object obtained from the Start Job and Get Reference activity must be supplied. Upon completion of the Job, the execution of the workflow is resumed.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- StatusMessage - The message specified in this property field is displayed in orchestrator alongside the workflow that is suspended by this activity. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Job Object (Input) - The Job you want to suspend, stored in a
JobDatavariable. This variable can be obtained from a Start Job and Get Reference activity, This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Job Object - The updated Job object obtained from Orchestrator after the execution of this activity.
Some properties can be configured straight from the body of the activity itself, for easier handling, such as:
- Job Object (Input)
- Job Object (Output)
Updated 3 months ago