Searches an input string for all occurrences of a regular expression and returns all the successful matches. This activity has a RegEx Builder wizard that can be used to configure it, on which you can read more here.
- Pattern - The regular expression pattern to match.
- Input - The string to be searched for matches.
- RegexOption - A bitwise combination of the enumeration values that specify options for matching.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The collection of found matches.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
Here you can see how the Matches activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated 4 months ago