Executes an action once for each row in a specified
- DataTable - The
DataTablevariable for which an action is to be executed once for each row.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Index - A zero-based index that specifies what element of the current collection is being iterated, stored in an
Example of using the For Each Row in Data Table activity
Here you can see how the For Each Row activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Executes an action once for each row in a specified Data Table.
Configuring the Activity
In the Body of the Activity
- For each - Enter the name by which to refer to the current row in the iteration. The default value is
- In - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the data table to be used:
- Data from the Project Notebook or a parent Excel file. For example, select an Excel file, and then select Indicate in Excel.
- Use Saved Value - Select a value that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- Column count - Specify the number of columns in the data table. The default value is 9. This is used by the Plus in later activities.
- Header name - Provide a list of the data table's column headers separated by tabs or commas. This is used by the Plus in later activities.
In the Properties Panel
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
- Index - A zero-based index that specifies what element of the current collection is being iterated.
Updated 4 months ago