Appends the specified DataTable to a CSV file, creating the file if it does not already exist.
- FilePath - Full path of the CSV file.
- DataTable - Specifies the DataTable to be appended to the CSV file.
- Delimitator - Specifies the delimitator in the CSV file. It can be comma(',') or semicolon(';').
- Encoding - The encoding type to be used. You can find the complete list of codes for each character encoding here. To specify the encoding type to be used, use the value from the Name field. If no encoding type is specified, the activity will search for the file's Byte Order Marks to detect the encoding. If no Byte Order Marks are detected, the system ANSI code page is selected by default. This field supports String variables.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which also includes an Append To CSV activity.
You can check and download the example from here
Updated 7 months ago