- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Starting as the Account Owner
You as the Account Owner are the first user to receive access to the tenant and therefore you have access to all the options from the platform modules.
To start, access the Admin Console > Manage Access module and create the account for the tenant's System Admin by following the below steps:
- Access the Assign Roles module.
- Click Add a new a new member.
- Complete the Add User form.
- Click Save.
After creating the account for your assigned System Admin, you need to focus on editing the Tenant Settings page,
You also have some options that allow you to customize your tenant.
As you have access to all the options from the platform modules it's up to you if you want to get involved in other idea-related options by accessing any of the below modules: