- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Automation Hub on an Existing Automation Cloud Trial Account
Users having an Automation Cloud Trial Account can now enable Automation Hub service by following the steps below:
After successfully logging into Automation Cloud, on your home page, click on Admin.
In the Tenants section, select Edit Services on your existing tenant.
In the new window, select Automation Hub service option on your tenant and click Save.
- Login into Automation Cloud and on your home page, click on Admin.
In the Tenants section, click on Add Tenant.
In the Add Tenant window, enter the new Tenant Name and select Automation Hub option, then click Save.