Depending on the identified needs, you may be assigned to specific tasks in the system. To find out the tasks and their details click the Task icon. This is displayed on the right-hand side of the screen next to the question mark icon.
By clicking this button, the My Tasks section is displayed. Here all tasks assigned to you are presented in two sections depending on their status.
New or in-progress tasks that have been assigned to the user.
Tasks where the user has completed the actions assigned to them.
Tasks are assignments automatically generated from the platform. These can be triggered by a certain idea, automation, or component event and are related to the following areas:
- Reviewing an idea shared by a member of the team;
- Resharing the idea following the feedback from the Idea Approver;
- Filling in the detailed assessment for an idea;
- Reviewing a CoE-driven idea;
- Reviewing an assessed idea with the Automation Advisory Board;
- Assigning a Project Manager for an idea approved for implementation;
- Performing updates in the About section of the automation or idea;
- Uploading Documentation for an idea;
- Adding reusable components in an idea;
- Components need to be updated or a review is in progress;
- Analyze a reported abuse;
- Analyze a reported bug.
- An automation you shared has been approved;
- An automation you shared has been moved to Technical Review;
- An automation you shared has been put on hold;
- An automation you shared has been rejected;
- An automation you shared has been approved for consumption;
- An automation you shared has been marked as Rework required;
- An automation you shared has been archived;
- An automation you shared has been approved for CD Power User work.
Updated about a year ago