- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Automation Hub User Guide
Last updated Nov 29, 2023
27 January 2022
- Customize Detailed Assessment: Mass update is now available for admin users. This lets you move all ideas to a certain assessment version or update all ideas linked to a specific assessment version to another assessment version of your choice.
- Customize Detailed Assessment: Pre-fill answers option is now available for any single choice question type.
- Customize Detailed Assessment: In Version History, the View these ideas link is added, and it takes you to the Automation Pipeline table showing ideas using the respective assessment version.
- Automation Profile: A link can now be added to a description or alternative text inserted in rich text fields found in submission forms or edit mode for ideas and component profiles.
- Automation Hub Service: When a group is deleted from Azure Active Directory or UiPath Automation Cloud Portal, UiPath Automation Hub now removes the respective group, and the users that belong to the deleted group will no longer have access to Automation Hub if they were added only as part of the group. Users will also lose permissions associated with the deleted group. (This applies only to accounts that have migrated to the new setup in Automation Cloud).
- Admin Console > Platform Setup> Import Pipeline: The CSV template was not translated into other languages.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup> Import Pipeline: Default fields did not accept answers in languages other than English when trying to Upload a CSV.
- Customize Detailed Assessment: Tooltips from the Detailed Assessment fields were not visible in the CoE submission form nor in the Edit and View mode of the Automation Profile page. (Happened only to accounts migrated to the new setup in Automation Cloud).
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: In the Column filter, select all was selecting all columns regardless of what search results were displayed after applying search.
- Automation Profile Page: Environmental stability section overlapped the dropdown for the custom assessment if the list had multiple assessments.
- Explore Automation Program: While using the mobile view, the back button from the navigation menu was not working.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: The icon for deleting a filter item on Automation Pipeline was incorrect.
13 January 2022
New OpenAPI calls are available:
- Post Collaborators - Allows users to add collaborators to their existing Automation Hub ideas.
- DELETE Collaborators - Allows users to delete collaborators from their existing Automation Hub ideas.
- GET Reviews API - Allows users to get all reviews for a certain Automation Store item.
- GET Automation Pipeline API call gets a new query/filter
Parameter name: Published
Options: yes/noin order to differentiate between ideas that are published to the Store vs the ones that are not.
- Admin Console > Manage Access > Assign Roles: 'Add user' sidebar is now wider for easier use.
- Admin Console > Customize Assessments > Detailed Assessment: Questions and section titles in the left sidebar of the customization page can be seen in full in a tooltip just by hovering over them.
- Admin Console > Customize Assessments > Detailed Assessment: The pop-up detailing the errors from an assessment is now enriched such that it displays the name of the sections that user wants to hide from the assessment and contain required questions.
- Automation Pipeline: When Date Modified was selected as the sort option for Automation Pipeline, an error pop-up box was displayed.
- Automation Pipeline: In the Decision Pipeline there was no information displayed in the Global Overview Pie Chart regarding the number of automations and estimated hours saved if more than 10 ideas were present.
- Customize Detailed Assessment: After toggling OFF the
Show sectionsetting for some or all of the sections from Customize Detailed Assessment, users could still see the Header of each section in the Automation Profile, on the right-side column.
- Customize Detailed Assessment: Applications section was displayed as a side table in the Automation Profile if it was hidden
from the assessment version that the idea was submitted on. Users are advised to toggle the
Show sectionand save the assessment to no longer see the section in the sidebar.
- Customize Detailed Assessment: The number of automations for a specific detailed assessment was not changed if the user deletes an automation linked to it.
- Detailed Assessment: Editing version details always saved the changes even if user closed the edit screen.
- Automation Profile: Users could add comments of more than 200 characters and ignore the error prompt.
- Automation Profile: Published to Store filter was not working properly for some users.
- Share a CoE Driven Idea: An error was displayed saying that the comment section can't have more than 200 characters. This happened when a new line was added to the respective comments section in the assessment questions.
- Workspace> Automation Pipeline: Some options in the Columns were not localized properly in Japanese.
- Dashboards > Automation Program Performance: Using the Submission Path filter was causing an error.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Roles > Collaborator roles: When the Process Owner role was set to be unassignable (had the
Make this role assignabletoggled OFF), when submitting an employee-driven idea for a certain category, some users with no access to that category were displayed in the Process Owner list and selectable from the dropdown list.