- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
To set up and manage the IT Application Inventory click the Edit button. The page becomes editable allowing you to:
- Add new applications to an Automation Area.
- Change the name, version, or language for previously added applications.
- Delete applications, if not selected in an Automation, Idea, or Component Profile.
The last column from this table is called Source and contains information about the user who added the application:
- Admin - signifying that the application is added from Platform Setup - Application Inventory,
User - signifying that the application is added from the Automation Profile, Idea Profile, or Component Profile.