- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Updating the Settings
By accessing the Settings page the tenant's Account Owner can customize their tenant by enabling/disabling certain Automation Hub features.
To access it go to Admin Console > Account > Settings.
The page contains the following options:
- Date format: use the dropdown list and select the preferred date format for your tenant.
In the Settings page, the Date format remains as the precedent one as this is a tenant level setting. The account owner or a user with Manage the Tenant settings permission can manually change it from the dropdown.
- Email reminders: Toggle between enabling or disabling the option to have email reminders for unprocessed tasks.
Tasks created after enabling the email reminders feature can trigger the email notification for the unprocessed tasks, and it does not apply to tasks that were created before enabling the option.
- Email reminder interval: This allows you to select the time interval the system should re-send an email for an unprocessed task. From the dropdown box, you can select: 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 days.
Number of email reminders: This allows you to select how many times should an email reminder be sent out if the task remains unprocessed. From the dropdown box, you can choose between 1 and up to 5 times.
The email reminders toggle is OFF by default. Account owners need to toggle it ON in order for the system to trigger email reminders for unprocessed tasks created after enabling the email reminders feature.
An unprocessed task represents an action assigned to a pool of users with a specific role (e.g. Idea Approvers). If the task remains unprocessed, all Idea Approvers taking part in a specific Automation Idea will receive email notification reminders. If the task is processed by at least one Idea Approver, the task is considered done.
Check the Incomplete tasks page for more information.
File Upload: Toggle between enabling or disabling the option allowing users to upload documentation or media files to the Profile page.
- Upload executable files: Toggle between enabling or disabling the option allowing users to attach executable files such as .bat and .exe because these might contain viruses and other malicious code.
- Mandatory Source Code: This allows you to select if the Source Code field should be mandatory or optional in the Share an automation form.
- Task Capture: Toggle between enabling or disabling the option to use Task Capture for documenting ideas. These options include the Documentation module under the Idea Profile page and the page displayed after an Employee-driven idea was shared where the Create New Process Document with Task Capture card is displayed.
- Components: Toggle between hiding or showing all Component related pages and options. These options include the Manage Components page displayed under the Admin Console menu, My Components page displayed under the Workspace menu, the Components page under the Explore menu as well as the Upload Component button.
- Leaderboard: Toggle between hiding or showing the Leaderboard page under the Explore menu.
- Gamification: Toggle between hiding or showing User Gamification information(Paths, Badges, Achievements, XP/Experience points).
- Explore People, User Profiles: This allows you to hide the menus completely from the headers as well as access to the user profiles (users won't be able to view other user's profiles)
- Automation Store: This allows you to enable or disable access to Automaton Store.
- Instant Consumption in the Automation Store: This feature allows account owners to control the way their users will interact with the entries from the Automation Store.
Comments/Questions - This allows you to enable or disable the Questions/Comments section on the Automation Profile page or Component Profile.
- The Task Capture integration is automatically disabled when disabling the File Upload option.
- The Emails, Tasks, and Notifications triggered by the displayed options are turned off if the correspondent option is disabled.