- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
30 March 2023
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: The creator of a shared view can now reshare a view that was already shared. They will see in the user search bar the name of the users who already received that view.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: The Jira ticket linked to an automation was not appearing in the downloaded CSV file.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: A recently deleted saved view was still displayed in Load a view, until a page refresh.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: Creating a saved view with the exact same name as a shared saved view, caused the shared saved view to automaticaly select the local saved view instead.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: Sharing a view was possible without actually adding users to share the view with.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: Searching via email, while trying to add users to share a view, was not returning any results.
- Admin Console > Cost Setup > One Time Costs Implementation People Costs: In edit mode, some roles were missing.
Share a saved view feature allows you to share a previously customized and saved view. This way, you can make sure that the persons you've shared the view with can apply the same settings so that they can see, analyze, and discuss the same data.
All rich text fields are now supported by the spell checker.
2 March 2023
An e-mail with Begin the UiPath Automation Hub Trial subject was sent to new tenants that just provisioned the Automation Hub service within an organization with an active Enterprise license.
Invited users who previously received the Welcome Email but didn't take any action, were receiving two invite emails instead of just one if the admin used the Re-send Welcome Email option from the Manage Access page.
When Can I See These Changes?
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon after we roll out changes to all the regions.