- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
19 Jan 2021
Build number: 2021.1.1
The Open API option is now enriched with the following calls:
- The GET all components: enables users to retrieve all components that exist in their tenant. For details please check this page from our Swagger collection.
- The GET automation components: enables users to retrieve all components linked to an automation. For details please check this page from our Swagger collection.
- The GET documents: enables users to all documentation for specific automation. For details please check this page from our Swagger collection.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: the Priority field can be updated directly from any of the table views.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: the Launch Date information is available in the Show/Hide columns list. The information from the column can also be filtered.
Workspace > Automation Pipeline: an additional filter option allowing the user to filter the items that do not have the respective property set up is added to the following columns:
- Priority: No Priority Set
- RPA Software Vendor: No RPA Software Vendor
- Automation Type: No Automation Type
- License Type: No License Type
- Development Type: No Development Type
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline > Download CSV: for all the 5 views the CSV file downloaded is enhanced with a new column containing the Automation Profile hyperlink.
- The Advanced Information added to the Get Automations API call response is now enhanced in order to eliminate all the unnecessary details.
- The process_id and component_id are removed from the Get Users API call response.
- Subtitles are displayed for the Why Automate? and How do I Start? videos based on the selected language (Japanese, French, or German).
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People > Upload CSV: after a CSV containing new users is uploaded and synced a pop-up message is displayed in order to validate if invitation emails should be sent to the newly added users.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People > Add a new member: the characters limit of the Email field is increased from 50 to 64 characters.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: if a special character was entered in the Submitter Business Unit filter, the results were not properly displayed.
- Workspace > My Components and Explore > Components: the Upload Component button was displayed to users who were assigned with components view rights. Furthermore, if clicked the Upload Component form was displayed allowing users to enter the details for a component. In case they attempted to submit the component an error was displayed preventing them to complete the submission.
- Workspace > My Submissions: the module and all its 3 tabs (Ideas, Automations, Draft) were displayed regardless of the user's permission. If a user without proper permissions attempted to submit an idea/automation they were logged out of the platform.
- Account registration > Sign-up with e-mail: the Validate E-mail button from the verification email was redirecting the user to an incorrect link instead of the actual tenant URL.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Categories: when the last item from the list was updated the Cancel button became inaccessible.