- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Adding Individual Users
As an Organization Administrator you can add individual users to your Automation Hub service from an Automation Cloud tenant in two ways:
- Add the new user accounts to the Automation Hub service.
- Add the new user accounts to your Automation Hub platform and sync them with your Automation Hub cloud tenant;
Adding Users to the Automation Hub Service
You can add new user accounts to your Automation Hub cloud instance. To do this follow the steps below:
- Access your Automation Hub instance.
- Access Admin Console > Manage Access > Assign Roles.
Click Add a new member.
- The Add User form is displayed.
In the e-mail field you have the option to search for users that are already added in Automation Cloud
- If the user is already added, the entry from the list will be greyed out in the results dropdown
- After the user has been selected, you can add details, set up their Roles, and define their Status. Check the Completing the User Account Form page for step by step information.
Adding Users to the Automation Hub Platform
You can add new user accounts to your Automation Hub instance and then sync them with your Automation Hub cloud account. To do this follow the steps below:
- Click Add new member.
- Enter the user's e-mail address
- If no results will be displayed in the drop-down, it means that the e-mail address does not exist in Automation Cloud
- In the Add User form, continue to add the user's details, set up their Roles, and define their Status. Check the Completing the User Account Form page for step by step information.
- The new user account is added at the end of the list, below the existing accounts, and without deleting existing data.
Confirm if the newly added user should be invited in the Automation Cloud.Important:
The message above - which allows the user to add new users to Automation Cloud - can be received only if you meet the following conditions simultaneously:
- You are an Automation Cloud org admin
- You are an Automation Hub system admin
If you do not meet the first condition, then you will receive a different error message: