- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Editing a Document Using Task Capture
To edit the documents from an idea/automation using Task Capture follow the below steps:
- The option to Edit with Task Capture is displayed only for documents created using Task Capture.
- In case a document is created in Task Capture but not exported through the Task Capture Export to Automation Hub option, you can attach and edit it only if it's attached as Task Capture Document.
- Access the Idea or Automation Profile page > Documentation tab.
Search for the document under the Automation Files area.Note: The document needs to be marked as Task Capture Document.
Click the three-dotted icon and select Edit with Task Capture.
Click the Open Task Capture button from the pop-up window. The tool is launched and the .ssp file is downloaded.Note: The Task Capture tool will not open if you do not have it installed on your PC or if the version is lower than 21.4. To resolve this issue click the Download drop-down list and follow the steps from the Download Task Capture page.
In case the language set up in Automation Hub is different from the one in Task Capture, a message is displayed in Task Capture allowing you to switch the Task Capture language to the one set up in Automation Hub.
- Apply the necessary updates. Please check the Viewing and Editing a Sequence page from the Task Capture User Guide for details about the available options.
Click the Update button displayed at the top right-hand side of the window.
The download progress bar is displayed, while the .ssp, .docx, .xaml, and .jpg (diagram image) are published to the Idea or Automation Profile.Note: You also have the option to cancel the update by clicking the x icon displayed at the end of the progress bar.
When the uploading is completed, a confirmation message is displayed at the bottom right-hand side of the Task Capture window.
You also have the option to view the documentation captured with Task Capture as well as other documents included in the Automation Documentation section (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, docx, pdf) by clicking the Preview option.