Starting from 22nd Feb 2021 UiPath Automation Hub is integrated as a service in UiPath Automation Cloud This means that Automation Hub will appear as a service in the Automation Cloud tenants, like Orchestrator, Ai Center or any other UiPath cloud service.
For more details check out the Automation Cloud User guide. To get an overview of its capabilities, watch the below video.
- Multi Tenancy - enable the Automation Hub service on one or more tenants under the same Automation Cloud account.
- Easier access - one entry point for all cloud products - cloud.uipath.com
- Gain access to other UiPath Cloud Services such as Orchestrator, AI Center, Apps, Actions, Data Service, Process Launcher.
- Enhanced user management - easier access management of Automation Cloud users to Automation Hub, via built-in groups.
- Migration options - migrate your existing Automation Hub data to the new setup.
- Choosing from different types of migration options:
- Full Migration that allows you o import to Automation Cloud all the active users from your existing Automation Hub instance.
- Partial Migration that allows you (as the Automation Hub account owner) to test out the new experience and then to decide when to perform the full migration.
- AD integration (in private preview) - can be enabled only on demand, if customers are willing to participate in the AAD Private Preview.
To start using the Automation Hub you need to check that the following prerequisites are met:
- You need to have an Automation Cloud trial account to try the new setup. Learn more here.
- If you do not have one, you can create it easily here.
- If you already have an Automation Cloud community account, you will need to upgrade to Trial to see the Automation Hub service. Learn more here.
- If you already have an Automation Cloud Enterprise account, we will contact you in order to enable the feature. You can also contact us in advance here.
Updated about a month ago