This video presents how to use Task Capture in order to document an automation idea.
The main topics are:
- Document the flow from submitting an idea;
- The Open Task Capture pop up window from the browser;
- Presentation of the Task Capture version that you need to have installed and what happens if you don't have the tool installed at all;
- Overview of the download options;
- Document the flow in Task Capture;
- Overview of the export and renaming options available in Task Capture;
- Explain how the process looks in Automation Hub - Documentation section;
- Explain how to overwrite the imported documentation if you have not closed Task Capture;
- Explain how to close Task Capture;
- Overview of the download ZIP file option;
- Overview of the ZIP file content from the Documentation section;
- Present the Preview option;
- Present the Continue documenting flow if you have clicked Download Task Capture.
Who has access:
As the tool can be opened from two different locations the access is given as follows:
- The page displayed after an Employee-driven idea was submitted
The option is available for the idea submitter.
- The Documentation module under the Automation Profile page
The option is available only for the idea submitter and users assigned with editing rights for that specific Documentation page.
Updated 2 years ago