Click Share > Share an Idea to add your idea details.
The Submit an Idea form opens where you can input details about your idea.
In the first section of the form, the Overview, you can Name your Idea, add a description about the process in the Description field, and use the Business Area dropdown list from Category to better categorize your idea.
You can do it by selecting an already existing category from the drop-down list. If you cannot find a suitable category, select None of these apply and define a relevant category. This can contain up to 100 characters.
- the new category entry you defined is displayed under the Other filters that can be applied for Categories when searching for a specific idea in Workspace.
- the new category entry you defined is not displayed as an option for further idea submissions.
- all the new category entries manually created while submitting ideas are not saved in Admin Console > Categories. This is to keep the inventory of categories clean.
- all the new category entries manually created while submitting ideas are found by accessing the Other filter option.
In the Name your idea field you are allowed to enter alphanumerical characters and the following special characters: dash (-), exclamation mark (!), hash sign (#), comma (,), and underscore (_).
A Potential Duplicate message is displayed if the title and the automation category you added for your ideas are similar to other ideas. Before going forward please check the profile of the idea displayed as duplicate. The below options are available:
- My idea is a duplicate: mark your idea as duplicate and suspend the submission process.
- Continue with my idea: continue the submission process.
In the High Level Assessment section, you can reply to a set of questions specific to your idea that will help the system compute a general idea score, as well as two scores regarding the suitability of your automation idea and how ready the task or process is to be automated.
There are five questions with six possible answer options each.
For the last question, you have the option to upload relevant documents for the described process.
In the third section you can assign and invite a Process Owner to add more information for the automation idea once the idea is approved.
A Process Owner can be any user that is part of the specific Automation Hub tenant and has the Active status in the Assign Roles page.
After providing information for all the questions, the last step is to click Submit for Review.
The Idea Score is displayed. Check it out carefully as it contains important details about the shared idea. Check the Information About the Idea Score for more details.
Selecting What's next?! gives you the below options:
- Open Task Capture and add documentation for your idea by using Task Capture.
- Go to My Ideas
After sharing it, an Idea Approver reviews your idea. They can mark it as Approved, Duplicate, or Rejected. Check the Idea Review Phases page for more details.
Create New Process Document with Task Capture
This option may not be displayed if the Company Admin decides to switch it off from the Settings page. For details please check the Updating the Settings page.
- Click Create to launch Task Capture and document in an easy way the processes described in the idea you just shared.
- Click Open the app. The Task Capture main page is displayed, or you can download the app if needed.
The Task Capture tool will not open if you do not have it installed on your PC or if the version is lower than 20.4. For details, please check the Documenting your Ideas Using Task Capture section from the User Guide.
- Choose the way you want to capture your process and start the process. Find the step-by-step information in the Main Workflow section from the Task Capture User Guide.
Updated 2 months ago