To edit the documents from an Automation using Task Capture follow the below steps:
The option to Edit with Task Capture is displayed only for documents that were previously created and uploaded using Task Capture.
- Access the Automation Profile page -> Documentation tab.
- Search for the document under the Automation Files area.
The document needs to be marked as Task Capture Document.
- Click the three-dotted icon and select Edit with Task Capture.
- Click the Open Task Capture button from the pop-up window. The tool is launched and the .ssp file is downloaded.
The Task Capture tool will not open if you do not have it installed on your PC or if the version is lower than 20.4. To resolve this issue click the Download drop-down list and follow the steps from the Download Task Capture page.
- Apply the necessary updates. Please check the Viewing and Editing a Sequence page from the Task Capture User Guide for details about the available options.
- Click the Update button displayed at the top right-hand side of the window.
- The download progress bar is displayed, while the .ssp, .docx, .xaml, and .jpg (diagram image) are published to the Automation Profile.
You also have the option to cancel the update by clicking the x icon displayed at the end of the progress bar.
- When the uploading is completed, a confirmation message is displayed at the bottom right-hand side of the Task Capture window.
Updated 6 days ago