Within this page, you have access to all the ideas and automations that have been shared. To make the review process easier, the following lists have been set up:
- All: a list containing all the ideas and automations in all phases and statuses.
- Review: a list containing the ideas and automations waiting to be reviewed:
- All ideas in Idea or Assessment phase with any status;
- All automations in Business Review or Technical review phase.
- Decision Pipeline: a list containing ideas and automations waiting for an implementation decision to be taken:
- All ideas in Qualification phase and Awaiting review or On Hold status.
- All automations in Technical Review phase and Rework Required status.
- Implementation: a list containing ideas and automations in Analysis, Solution Design, Development, Testing, phases or Qualification phase and Approved status.
- Live: a list containing ideas and automations in Live phase, any status.
The information available in the Automation Pipeline’s 5 views (All, Review, Decision Pipeline, Implementation, and Live) can be accessed by the users based on their account assigned permissions. Please check the Roles with Access to the Automation Pipeline section for details.
Apart from the Decision Pipeline, all the other view can be customized as follows:
- Show/Hide certain columns;
- Sort the ideas you want to view;
- Search for a particular idea.
The search is performed in the Title, ID, and in the Description of each idea and automation.
For each idea and automation, you have a set of Actions available. To access it, click the three-dotted icon corresponding to the idea or automation you are interested in.
The information from the Est. Benefit (Hours) can be filtered using the following options related to the ease of implementation percentage computed based on the Assessment Algorithm:
- Easy to implement (highlighted with green): ease of implementation percentage is between 65% (including) and 100% (including).
- Medium difficulty ((highlighted with yellow): ease of implementation percentage is between 35% (including) and 65% (excluding).
- Difficult to implement ((highlighted with red): ease of implementation percentage is between 0% (including) and 35% (excluding).
The flash icon is displayed for ideas shared through the CoE driven flow.
The exclamation mark icon is displayed for one of the below cases:
- Unassigned Process Owner
In this case, the Idea Approver or Program Manager need to open the idea Quick View page, click the Process Owner field, and select from the drop-down list a suitable user to be assigned as Process Owner of that particular idea. Once the user selected, click Assign.
- Idea score is an exception
In this case, the Idea Approver or Program Manager need to access the Idea profile page and review the entered information.
For all the lists you have the following options:
Use the Save View option to save a custom view for any of the views available in the Automation Pipeline. This option allows you to customize the visible columns, sorting options, filters, and the number of items displayed.
You can apply any of the following customization criteria:
- a Search option that can be used to easily find an automation or idea,
- a Sort option that allows you to view specific automations or ideas defined by the selected filtering criteria,
- the option to Show/Hide certain columns from the table.
Depending on your role, we suggest you apply the following filters in order to make the review easier:
- Idea Approvers should filter by Idea Phase and Awaiting Review Status the All and Review views.
- Business Reviewers should filter by Business Review Phase and Awaiting Review Status the All and Review views.
- Techincal Reviewers should filter by Techincal Review Phase and Awaiting Review Status the All and Review views.
- Citizen Developer Power Users should filter by Development Phase and Not Started Status the All and Review views.
To download a CSV file containing the information from a list, follow the steps below:
- Access the list you want to download.
- Check the Sort and Show/Hide filters to make sure that you download all the needed information.
The filters that you apply to each list influence the downloaded information.
- Click Download CSV.
- The Save as pop up is displayed. Specify the name and location of the file.
- A CSV file containing the selected data from the chosen list is exported to your PC.
The Automation Pipeline’s 5 views, All, Review, Decision Pipeline, Implementation, and Live can now be accessed by the users based on their account assigned permissions as follows:
- all collaborator roles, as well as the following predefined roles, will not have access to the Automation Pipeline’s 5 views:
- Component Curator
- Authorized User
- Citizen Developer Self User
- Standard User
- the following roles have access to all 5 views:
- Account Owner
- Program Manager
- System Admin
- RPA Sponsor
The below table displayed what views are available for the other default roles:
Access to All and Review tables to review a new idea.
Access to All and Review tables to perform Business Review of Automations.
Access to All and Review tables to perform the Technical Review of Automations.
Citizen Developer Power User
Access to All and Implementation view.
Updated 2 months ago