- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Introduction to the Automation Cloud Integration
- Migration FAQ
- License Allocation and Management
- Managing Automation Hub Service
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Differences in the Service View
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Automation Hub on an Existing Automation Cloud Community Account
Users having an Automation Cloud Community Account can now enable Automation Hub service by following the steps below:
After successfully logging into Automation Cloud, on your home page, click on Admin.
Select Licenses tab and click on Request Enterprise Trial.
In the new Upgrade to UiPath Automation Cloud for enterprise window, enter the requested information and click Request.Note: Requests for Enterprise Trials may take up to an hour for changes to be reflected.
When the request is completed, from the Tenants section, select Edit Services on your existing tenant.
In the new window, select Automation Hub service option on your tenant and click Save.