This rule checks for a defined number (minimum/maximum) of verifications for the test cases. Verifications within the test case and invoked workflows are considered for this rule.
Set a minimum and a maximum number of verifications. Having too many could, for example, be an indication of an excessive number of steps within a test case.
- In the Design ribbon, navigate to Analyze File > Workflow Analyzer Settings.
- Go to Workflow Analyzer to view the rules.
- Select Missing Verifications Within the Test Case and configure the default action.
- Set a minimum and a maximum value for the number of verifications.
- Click OK to save changes.
To reset the rule to the default configuration, right-click it and select Reset to default. This clears the minimum and maximum values.
Updated 5 months ago