Performs one or multiple activities when a specified process ends.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Process Name - The name of the process you want to monitor. This field supports only strings and String variables. You can add wildcard characters such as
*, which represents zero or more characters, and
?, which represents any single character.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ContinueMonitoring - This field specifies whether monitoring continues for additional events. This property is considered at runtime only after the Do section is executed. This field supports only
Updated 5 months ago