To give the *DocuSign Scope activity the ability to authenticate and to enable the other activities to successfully send requests to DocuSign API, you must complete the following steps:
After establishing a connection, a parent DocuSign Scope activity can output a record of the connection in a DocuSign Connection object (DocuSign Connection) that you can use in subsequent child scope activities.
The following input properties are required in the DocuSIgn Scope activity:
JWT not supported in DocuSign 1.0
JWT support will be released with DocuSign 1.1. For DocuSign 1.0 please use OAuth
To get the Integration Key value, follow JSON Web Token (JWT) Grant steps in the DocuSign documentation.
After generating the values, copy the values to enter it as a
SecureString in the Integration Key parameter and a
String for the API Username parameter. Then, enter select the Environment Type you wish to run the activities against (either Production or Development).
Alternatively, you can follow the OAuth 2.0 authentication steps to obtain a (Client ID), (Client Secret), and (Authorization Code) and use these values instead of authenticating with JWT.
About Redirect URIs
If you are using an OAuth 2.0 and for the User Application are using the Authorization Code Grant option, then under Additional Settings you will need to add (http://127.0.0.1:10001/authorize/) as one of the Redirect URIs
- Create a new automation project.
- Open UiPath Studio.
- Under New Project, click Process (this opens a New Blank Process window).
- Enter a project Name, Location, and Description.
- Click Create.
- Install the UiPath.DocuSign.Activities package.
- In the Design ribbon, click Manage Packages (this opens the Manage Packages window).
- Under All Packages, click Connect
- In the Search bar, enter DocuSign.
- Click, install and accept the license for the UiPath.DocuSign.Activities.
- For more information about Uipath Studio packages, see Managing Packages in the Studio Guide.
Now that you have completed the setup, you can start adding the DocuSign activities to your project.
To learn more about the DocuSign activities (including example property inputs/outputs), see the Activities page for a complete activity list and links to the activity detail pages.
Updated 28 days ago