To connect with HubSpot, you need to have a developer account.
To login, you need the following credentials:
- メール アドレス
To create a connection to your HubSpot Marketing instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select HubSpot Marketing.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are redirected to the HubSpot OAuth 2.0 server. Enter your email address and password and click Log in.
- If more than one developer account is associated with the email address you entered, you are prompted to select one, then click Choose account.
The following message is displayed at connection time: This app hasn't been reviewed or approved by HubSpot. Make sure you trust this developer before connecting it to your account.
The UiPath app is currently being reviewed by HubSpot for approval. While the app is in review, it is ready to be used. After approval, the warning message will no longer be displayed, without any changes on the connector side.
- The UiPath for HubSpot Marketing app automatically requests access to your HubSpot account and creates the connection.
- Your connection has been added.