To avoid your SSH session getting interrupted, we recommend initiating a tmux session and then running the installation process in the context of that session. If run under the
tmux session, the SSH session can be interrupted, and you can reconnect to the previous session from where the installer was initiated.
Take the following steps:
SSH into the remote machine.
tmuxon the machine using the following command:
sudo yum install tmux
- Create a
tmuxsession by running the following command.
tmux new -s uipath_install
- Once inside
tmux, you can start the installation process.
- Commands such as the one below run in the session.
./installUiPathAS.sh sudo ./install-uipath.sh -i ./cluster_config.json -o ./output.json -k -j server --offline-bundle ./sf-infra.tar.gz --offline-tmp-folder /var/tmp --install-offline-prereqs --accept-license-agreement
- To list all sessions, run the following command:
- To connect to most recent session, run the following command:
- To connect to a session by name, run the following command:
tmux attach -t uipath_install
- To leave or detach from the
tmuxsession, press Ctrl+B and then press D.
Updated 6 months ago