When accessing this page you can see all the ideas and automations that you marked as Following in a tabular view. For details on how to follow an idea/automation check the Idea Profile Page or Automation Profile Page.
The ideas are displayed in a tabular view where the following options are available: :
- Search for a particular idea.
- Sort the type of ideas you want to view by applying the available filters.
- Show/Hide the columns from the list.
- Apply relevant filters for every column displayed.
System Admins, Program Managers, and Direct Managers (for ideas) and Business Reviewers and Technical Reviews (for automations) can access a set of options available by clicking the three-dotted icon under the Actions column. These allow them to:
- Reject the idea/automation so it will not be queued for implementation and change their status to Rejected.
- Put on Hold the idea/automation in order to gather more information or discuss it at a later time.
- View Automation Profile by opening the Idea Profile Page or Automation Profile Page. This page contains all the item details.
- Quick View the idea/automation description, and general information in a pop-up page.
- Archive the idea/automation. This signifies that the idea/automation will not be queued for implementation and will no longer appear on the Explore Ideas or Automations pages.
- Delete the idea/automation in order to remove all its details from the platform.
Depending on the idea/automation phase and status the options available under the Action column are different.
Updated 3 months ago