The Task Capture tool will not open if you do not have it installed on your PC or if the version is lower than 20.4. To download the latest Task Capture version follow the below steps:
- Select the needed version from the Download drop-down list.
Check the Task Capture Installation page for details about the installer file types available.
- Select the location from your PC where you want the tool to be downloaded.
- Click Save and wait for the file to be downloaded.
- Install the tool by double-clicking the needed file type. As there are two types of installer files please check the Task Capture Installation page for step by step information.
Do not close the Automation Hub page as the import option will not work if the tool is not opened from this initial Automation Hub page.
- Return to the Automation Hub page. Click Continue Documenting.
- The Open Task Capture pop-up is displayed. Click Open Task Capture and follow the steps from the Open Task Capture section.
Updated 24 days ago