Verifying policy versions
Before creating a new policy, make sure you're using the latest policy versions for applications. Do this by following the steps below:
- In Automation Ops > Gouvernance, select Settings.
- Select a 22.10 or higher version for Studio or StudioX and select Save.
Creating a new product policy
To add a new product policy, follow the steps below:
- In Automation Ops > Governance, select Add Product Policy.
- Select Studio or StudioX, input a Name to your policy, and select Add.
If you want to enforce the analyzer, activate the Enforce Analyzer before Publish setting in the Design section.
- Select Workflow Analyzer tab and scroll down until you find the ST-USG-034 Rule ID.
- Select the Edit icon.
- Check the Is enabled box to activate the rule and select Save.
Deploying a policy rule
- In Automation Ops > Governance, select Deployment.
- In the Users tab, select the Edit icon beside your User Name.
- Make sure that for the Studio, the newly created policy is selected.
To learn more about governance deployment check Deploy Governance Policies article.
If you can't find your user in the list, select Deployment for User, to create one.
Below is a video representation of the process:
Updated 27 days ago