Completes the specified action without the need for the corresponding human intervention.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Orchestrator Folder Path - The path to the Orchestrator Folder you want to use with this activity. If left empty, the current Orchestrator folder is used. This field supports only strings and String variables.
If the user performing this action does not have the required permission for the target folder, task completion fails and throws a critical error. You can view more info on Folder Permissions here.
- Task Action - The action the user needs to perform for completing the action. It must match the Property Name of the Button Component in the Form Designer, for example
"submit". This field supports only string values.
- TaskData -The JSON format of the user input, where the
keyis the Property Name in the form, and the
valueis the user input.
- TaskID - The ID of the task you want to complete. This fields supports only integer values.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Some properties can be configured straight from the body of the activity itself, for easier handling, such as:
- Task Id
- Task Action
- Task Data (JSON)
Updated 2 months ago