Multi-site deployment is currently in preview stage.
UiPath is committed to stability and quality of our products, but preview features are always subject to change based on feedback that we receive from our customers.
Ensuring continuous business automation is at the core of any automation platform. Automation Suite can withstand the complete failure of nodes, entire data centers, or even regions.
Automation Suite multi-site deployments support the following scenarios:
- Same-site deployment – Two Automation Suite clusters deployed in the same site or data center;
- Cross-site deployment – Two Automation Suite clusters deployed in different data centers;
- Same-region deployment – Two Automation Suite clusters deployed in the same region either in the same data center or in different data centers in the same area;
- Cross-region deployment – Two Automation Suite clusters deployed in different regions.
Automation Suite supports two deployment topologies:
- Active-Active – Both clusters deployed in active mode;
- Active-Passive – One cluster is active whereas the other is deployed in standby mode.
Only Orchestrator and part of AI Center (Skills) are currently available in multi-site deployment to ensure critical business automation continuity. The rest of the products will be supported in future releases.
Updated 27 days ago