MongoDB Monitoring Dashboard is a Grafana dashboard for monitoring MongoDB resources and health in the Automation Suite environment.
Before you start, download the MongoDB Monitoring Dashboard 2021.10.1 file from here. After clicking on the download link, the JSON file will open in your browser. To download the file to your local drive, right-click on the page and click Save as....
- Open the Grafana portal.
- Sign in using your credentials.
- Click on the symbol on the left and then on Create.
- Select Import from the menu.
- Click on Upload JSON file.
- Select the downloaded JSON file.
- Click on Import.
Once the procedure is done, the MongoDB Monitoring dashboard will open. Once loaded, the dashboard can be viewed at any time by searching the dashboard by name. To do so, use the Search button on the left.
Updated 6 months ago