To set up and manage the IT Application Inventory click the Edit button. The page becomes editable allowing you to:
- Add new applications to an Automation Area.
- Change the name, version, or language for previously added applications.
- Delete applications, if not selected in an Automation, Idea, or Component Profile.
The last column from this table is called Source and contains information about the user who added the application:
- Admin - signifying that the application is added from Platform Setup - Application Inventory,
- User - signifying that the application is added from the Automation Profile, Idea Profile, or Component Profile.
To view the video version of this process please access the Video Tutorials section > > Admin Console > Manage the Application Inventory.
Updated 3 months ago