This is the page where user accounts are added and managed by the System Admin.
The following options are available:
The Assign Roles page displays all the users added to the tenant in a tabular view. The user accounts can have the following statuses:
- Active: the user that has successfully completed the registration process and is now connected to Automation Hub.
- Pending: the user for whom an account was created and who has been invited to join the Automation Hub tenant but has not yet completed the registration process thus cannot connect to the platform.
- Not Invited: the user for whom an account was created but was not yet invited to join Automation Hub.
- Inactive: the user who can no longer connect to Automation Hub, because their access was revoked.
To make the user list update process easier you have the option to:
- Download CSV containing a list of all the user accounts or just the table template;
- Upload CSV in order to perform mass updates to your user list or add new users;
- Add a new member to the tenant
For each user account, you have the option to:
- View its details,
The Roles module allows you to manage and add User Roles as well as Collaborator Roles through the following submodules:
Roles allow you to distribute the responsibility within your team by offering the possibility to provide suitable access to the Automation Hub sections and functionalities depending on each team member's expertise. The default roles available vary from the ones focusing on administrative responsibilities (managing the users, doing the platform setup), some in charge of managing the automation pipeline, as well as technical roles covering the reusable components repository.
There is no limit number regarding roles that can be assigned to users, but there can be only one Account Owner.
Within this submodule, you can view the platform's default roles and the list of permissions corresponding to each of them. You also have the option to add new roles that are specific for your organization.
- All the default roles are uneditable because they are connected to the way Automation Hub works.
- In case newly created roles have been assigned to a user, the Disable and Delete options are no longer available.
Collaborator Roles allow you to create for each automation and idea a specific team that collaborates on developing the idea and pushes it through the various phases. This is the page where you define and edit the different rights for each collaborator role."
Within this submodule, you can view and add roles that can be assigned to collaborators at the profile level. Furthermore, the edit option is available for some of the default roles and all the roles created by you.
Please check out the Collaborator Roles Matrix page to view which are the default roles that can be edited.
Updated 3 months ago